- UM-Dearborn Alumni can receive a free library card to borrow books from the Mardigian Library:
- Ask at the Circulation Desk in the library and
show your driver's license.
- We will search for your graduation information
in the Registrar's database. If your information
does not appear, we will refer you to the Office
of Alumni Relations for verification.
- Once graduation information is verified, we will
create your library account and issue you a library
- UM-Dearborn Alumni who wish to borrow materials from one of the UM-Ann Arbor libraries may purchase a guest card at the Hatcher Grad Library.
- UM-Ann Arbor or UM-Flint alumni are not eligible for a free alumni library card at the Mardigian Library. They may purchase a guest card for use at the Mardigian Library.
Loan periods & borrowing privileges
- UM-Dearborn Alumni may borrow a maximum of ten items
at a time.
- Books - 3 weeks, with three renewals of 3 weeks each.
- Audiovisual items - 3 weeks,
- MeLCat -
3 weeks, with 1 renewal of 3 weeks. (AV loan periods vary.)
- Not eligible to borrow other formats.
Access to library online databases