- Try MeLCat first for faster delivery of books and A/V items.
- Please do not wait until the last minute to order your items. We work as fast as we can, but during
mid-terms and finals use increases and delays may be expected
- When we borrow an Interlibrary Loan book, we are asking another library to do us the favor of loaning
their material to us. The lending libraries' priorities lie with their own patrons. They are not obligated
to fill your request. We must abide by their instructions.
- Patron information is confidential in compliance with the library's
- Faculty members using UM-Ann Arbor ILL, please note there are special
terms regarding use.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Requests
- First time Users:
- Log in to ILLiad
- Place ILL requests
- Request renewals
- View articles delivered online
- Forgot your ILLiad password?
Who can use ILL
- UM-Dearborn faculty, staff, and currently registered students
- UM-Dearborn retired faculty
- UM-Dearborn Visiting Scholars, with written confirmation of their status
from their department head
Libraries can only provide ILL services for their immediate users.
All others should contact their own public or academic library
for information about ILL.