Faculty and Staff Photocopy Service
The Library will deliver copies of articles available in our print
journal collection to faculty and staff at no charge.
- This is not a rush service. Delivery dates cannot be predicted.
- Articles will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Requests are limited to three per day, six per week.
- Requests will be filled Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (though
requests can be submitted at any time).
How to request articles
- Log in to your ILLiad
account. Use the article form.
- Include a note indicating our library owns the print journal.
What articles can be requested?
Delivery of articles
- Articles will be delivered within your
ILLiad account or campus interoffice mail (photocopies).