Skip NavigationUniversity of Michigan Dearborn Mardigian Library
Mardigian Library
Ask a QuestionMy Library Account

Beginnings

  • 1956: Dec, 17, 1956, announcement of gift of Fair Lane Estate to the University of Michigan by Ford Motor Company.
  • 1957: Oct., transfer of deed from Ford Motor Company to the University of Michigan
  • 1958: Construction began on the University of Michigan Dearborn Center
Mardigian Library, 4901 Evergreen Rd.
Dearborn, MI 48128-2406 313-593-5400 fax 313-593-5561
ask-a-question@umd.umich.edu