Director William E. Stirton was the first chief executive of the Dearborn
Center; Dean Norman Scott was the second. The term chancellor came into
effect with the third chief executive Leonard Goodall.
- William E. Stirton, Director, Dearborn Center, Oct.
1, 1958 - Aug. 1968. Also Vice-President of UM.
- Norman Scott, Dean, Dearborn Center, Sept. 1968 - July
- Leonard Goodall, Chancellor, July 1971 - June 1979.
- Bernard Klein, interim Chancellor, July 1979 - June
- William Jenkins, Chancellor, June 1980 - June 1988.
- Blenda Wilson, Chancellor, July 1988 - Aug. 1992.
- Bernard Klein, interim Chancellor, Sept. 1992 - Jan.
- James Renick, Chancellor, Jan. 1993 - June 1999.
- Bernard Klein, interim Chancellor, July 16, 1999 - June
- Daniel E. Little, Chancellor, July 1, 2000 to present.