- Access to library online databases
- Library card
- UM-Dearborn Alumni can receive a free library card:
- Ask at the Circulation Desk in the library and
show your driver's license.
- We will search for your graduation information
in the registrar's database. If your information
does not appear, we will refer you to the Office
of Alumni Relations for verification.
- Once graduation information is verified, we will
create your library account and issue you a library
- Loan periods & borrowing privileges
- UM-Dearborn Alumni may borrow a maximum of seven items
at a time.
- Books - 3 weeks, with two 3-week
- Audiovisual items - 3 weeks,
- MeLCat -
21 days with 1 renewal of 21 days.
- Not eligible to borrow other formats.