Renew books at your Library Account
- Books may be renewed unless needed for reserves
or when a hold is requested by another borrower.
- Books may be renewed online, in person at the main desk, or by phone,
- Periodicals, audiovisual items, reserve items, and software
cannot be renewed.
loan periods or call for more information.
Items that cannot be renewed:
- Periodicals, audiovisual items, reserve items, and software.
- Items with holds and items that have been recalled.
- Interlibrary Loan renewals have a separate
- Overdue items cannot be renewed online if fines already equal $5 or more;
check fines or
call for more information. You can call for a renewal or renew the item in person at the Circulation Desk.
Renewing books online:
- Log in to your Library
- Click on "Items currently checked out" in the blue box.
- Click on the "Renew All" button, or select specific items and click on
- The new due date is calculated from the date you
- After you have renewed your items, you should see the new due
date and the message “Renewed."
- If you see the message "Cannot Renew," please
return these items to the library as soon as possible to avoid fines and fees.
- Print out the page displaying the new due date as your receipt.