Faculty members may book Mardigian Library-owned videos
and DVDs for future classroom use.
- You may book circulating videos and DVDs, and videos
and DVDs that you placed on Reserve.
- Booking videos and DVDs will increase the likelihood
that they will be available when you need them.
- Please place videos and DVDs on Reserve if
you plan to use them each time you teach a course. Reserve
items have much shorter due dates, and will help ensure
that items are available when you need them.
- Submit booking requests as early as possible; they may
be placed up to one year in advance.
- You will receive confirmation once the item is booked.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee availability
of the item.
- Circulating videos and DVDs have a three-week loan period.
We cannot guarantee that users will return items on time.
- We don't take phone requests.
- Questions? Call 313-593-5559.
Mardigian Library owned videos.