and Multiple Copies
- The Reserve service functions as an extension of classroom
reading and/or reflects an individual student's right to
photocopy copyrighted materials for personal use under
the doctrine of "Fair Use".
- The Reserve Office honors faculty requests for photocopied
materials within the bounds of current copyright legislation.
- More information on copyright is available.
- For materials that require copyrighted permission, faculty
will need to supply a full bibliographic citation along
with the Name, Address, Publisher, Year, and a phone number
of the copyright holder.
- Faculty may place on Reserve one copy of an article,
exam, or chapter for every twelve students and one copy
of a book for every twenty students registered for a class.