The mission of the University of Michigan-Dearborn Covid-19 Archive is to collect, preserve, and make accessible the individual and institutional experiences of our campus community during the Covid-19 pandemic. Understanding not only the struggles people went through, but their achievements, and the ways the campus came together as a community to accomplish day-to-day tasks as well as unimaginable challenges.
- To encourage that the materials collected by the University of Michigan-Dearborn community related to the Covid-19 pandemic are well organized and easily accessible.
- To ensure that the collected materials are discoverable and to encourage their use for teaching and research purposes.
- To produce digital and physical exhibitions that highlight the collected materials.
The Mardigian Library is encouraging students, staff, and faculty to submit records of their personal experiences to contribute to the archives.
We invite you to share using this form:
- Journal Entries
- Blog Entries
- Artwork including digital drawings, songs, videos, photos, images of 3-D artwork
- Short films
- Signage (e.g. social distancing, hand washing)
- Social Media posts/memes
- Recorded lectures