What can be put on Reserve?
- The Reserve Service will purchase most items requested for Reserve if the Library does not own a copy.
- We may not be able to purchase:
- very expensive works
- multiple copies of multi-volume sets
- out-of-print items
- Once the purchased item has been received in the Reserve Department, an e-mail will be sent to the requester indicating the item has been received and placed on Reserve for the course.
- The Reserve Office will accept personally-owned books and videos from faculty and staff in accordance with copyright restrictions.
How to put materials on Reserve
- Complete the online Reserve Form. As you fill out the form, please remember:
- If materials that you need are not already owned by the library, we will try to obtain them, following these guidelines.
- The library will follow guidelines for copyright and multiple copies.
- Select a loan period that fits the needs of your students.
- Provide the library with any personal copies you want to have on Reserve.
- Reserve requests are generally processed in 3-5 working days from the time they are received.