- Brill has opened up books and articles on topics such as public health, distance learning, crisis research. If any new related content is published with them, it will be added to this collection.
East View Information Services (through 9/30/2020)
- East View Information Services has opened access to six of its resources: digitized copies of Pravda, Rossiiskaia gazeta, Novaia gazeta, the current digests of both the Russian and Chinese presses, and the Essential Russian Classics e-books collection. These resources can be found here.
HathiTrust (through the duration of the event)
- HathiTrust is offering an Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS), which provides digital full-text access to over 12 million items in the UM libraries' physical collections (~60%) through the duration of the event. Accessing this collection is limited to current UM-Dearborn faculty, staff, and students, and will require them to go to the HathiTrust page, click "Log In", and select the "University of Michigan" as the partner institution. Then, after authenticating, they will be able to access the full-text materials in HathiTrust.
JSTOR (through 8/31/2020)
- JSTOR has expanded access to a large amount of content, including over 35,000 ebooks through 8/31/2020. A list of participating publishers, as well as a title list of accessible ebooks, can be found here.
Ohio State University Press (through the duration of the event)
- Access to all OSU Press monographs and linguistic textbook language files will be available on The Knowledge Bank These resources will be available through the duration of the event.
OpenEdition (through the duration of the event)
- The OpenEdition platform has reached out to publishers and asked for permission to expand content during the period of the virus. A list of participating publishers can be found here . Please note, this resource is in French.
Project MUSE (through End dates vary by publisher)
- Participating publishers will be making content free on the Project MUSE platform. A list of the participating publishers and their availability dates can be found here.
Publishers Row (through 8/1/2020)
- Publishers Row is making its Judaic Digital Library available through 8/1/2020. A list of its offerings can be found here.
Royal Society (through the duration of the event)
- The Royal Society has opened access to all their journals. A list of the accessible journals can be found here.
Springer Nature (through 07/31/2020)
- Springer Nature has made over 500 textbooks across its eBook subject collections through 07/31/2020. A list of the available English-language textbooks can be found here.
University of Michigan - Dearborn OER Task Force (No end date specified.)
- The University of Michigan - Dearborn OER Task Force has several resources for finding free, high quality, openly available educational content without an expiration date. More information and resources may be found here.
University of Michigan Press (through 8/31/2020)
- University of Michigan Press Ebook Collection will be free-to-read from Friday, March 20th through 8/31/2020. Users will be able to read the titles, but not download them. The titles can be found here.