Study Space Expectations:
- A mask must be worn at all times, per university policy
- Study spaces are provided for individual study. Only one person is to be at a study table.
- A power outlet will be available at each table.
- All tables and chairs are to remain in their original location. Do not move furniture to other areas.
- Eating is not permitted. Drinks are allowed. Please note: No food service (cafe or vending machines) will be available.
- Computer labs and printing will not be available.
- Please respect those around you; and use headphones to reduce noise.
- Other library services, including virtual research assistance, are available through the library website: https://library.umd.umich.edu>
To reserve study space:
Finals Study Space will be available 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays staring May 10 and ending August 25.
- Open the Study Space Calendar below
- Available days and times will be shown. A message of "no future availability" means all spaces are taken at the moment. Please check back as spaces may open up.
- Select a day and then time range from the calendar
- Complete the reservation process
- You will receive a confirmation email
Reminder: Reserve any library materials that you might need, including Chromebooks, library books, or noise reducing earmuffs at least 24 hours in advance. You will not be able to check out items that have not been reserved ahead of time.
On the day of your appointment:
View Study Space Calendar
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled time
- Proceed to the main entrance of the library
- You will need to complete the campus screening process:
Screener will 1) check your MCard, 2) verify you received a 'green screen' approval from ResponsiBLUE app, and 3) check you have a standard temperature.
- Have your MCard ready and check in at the Library Info Desk.