Who Can Borrow - UM Students, Faculty, and Staff
Mardigian Search

Who Can Borrow - UM Students, Faculty, and Staff

Currently registered UM-Dearborn students, faculty and staff may use all library services, including off-campus access to journals and databases. UM-Dearborn students who do not take classes during the summer term will still have access to all library services, as long as they were registered for classes in the previous winter semester.

UM-Dearborn graduate students who are finishing a thesis or dissertation, but are not enrolled in classes, must have a Graduate Student Verification Form on file with the library to have access to library resources.

All University of Michigan borrowers must present a valid MCard (UM photo ID card) in order to check out materials. Current UM-Dearborn students, faculty and staff may get or replace their MCard at the University Center Information Desk.

Questions? Reach out through any of our contact options.

Did you know?

  • Newspaper Subscriptions
  • Currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff are eligible for a free digital subscription to the New York Times (NYT) (some limitations apply) and Wall Street Journal (WSJ).

  • Access requires creation of accounts for each site. Full details and setup instructions are available on the New York Times and Wall Street Journal setup pages.